Auction Houses in Edmonton- What you should know before attending an auction in Alberta
- What does the auction house charge for a Buyers Premium. This is usually a percentage that is added to your purchase at the time of payment, something similar to GST.
- Does the auction offer online bidding. Some bigger auction houses will offer this to their customer’s in order to reach a larger customer base.
- Are they members of AAA, which stands for Auctioneer Association of Alberta. There is a code of ethics that is followed when they belong to AAA
- Are they members of AAC, which is Auctioneer Association of Canada. You are able to check an auctions business reputation through the AAC.
- Does the auction house have a permanent location. If they have an address, you should be able to go and physically see a building in which they conduct their business. This will give you comfort in knowing they are not selling merchandise out of their vehicles and that the auction is indeed legal.
- Is the Auction house you are interested in bonded. This will ensure you that the auction has gone through the proper channels to provide the security required by legislation.
- Do they offer Online membership which would allow you to gather information at your own convenience, whether it be late night or early morning. This will increases the clientele.
- What are the dates and preview times before the item is up for auction. You want to be able to look at the merchandise and inspect it to your satisfaction. You will only pay so much if you are not 100% satisfied with the item, so check their times for previewing items up for auction. Reputable auction houses have preview times before sale date.
- Does the auction house guarantee any of their merchandise? This information can be found on their webpage.
Quality Diamond Jewelry with huge savings, this is what you can expect when purchasing through an auction. With a large selection to choose from, there is sure to be a beautiful piece that shines just right and catches your eye. Save 70% off on diamond pendants, bracelets, rings and watches. For more information and to view these spectacular pieces click here.
If you are new to the auction process you are not alone. There are two ways to be the proud owner of a fabulous diamond, or any other item that is available. You can be swept away in the excitement of attending a live auction, or if you prefer, you can be swept away in the comfort of your own home and bid online.
Searching For Wedding, Engagement or Cost effective Diamond rings in Edmonton? At an auction you can find Rings and save between 70 and 80 percent. You can expect an appraisal, and in certain cases Serial numbered Canadian diamonds. Most Diamonds Are consigned because they are from a jewellery stores surplus merchandise and they need to clear out old inventory to make way for new.
Bidding is fast and efficienct, If you have never bid at an auction please Check out this important guide: FIRST TIME AT AN AUCTION . You can Get From a .5 Carat to a 5 Carat diamond at these types of auctions and save upto 80 % example: get a $4,000 Diamond ring for $800 or so.
If you are interested in attending a Diamond auction bid with confidence: Kastner Auctions Has been Serving the Auction world since 1986, For the next Diamond Auction and to be notified when it and other Special Edition Auctions Are Happening SIGN UP FOR FREE NEWSLETTER HERE. Although many people buy diamonds at auction, Some also use Auctions to Sell their Diamonds as well You can learn more about Selling your Valuables at Auction Here
…or See whats selling this week: Visit Kastner Auctions here