Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us, and so we have taken every possible precaution to ensure that our clients and customers can sell and bid on a whole host of incredible items confidently and securely.
It’s reasonable to have a few questions about the additional measures that we are taking to remain proactive and prepared at this time.
- In an effort to keep social distancing as well as maintain the interactive and exciting auctions we’ve thrown, and the diverse and incredible community we’ve grown, we will be Live Streaming internet only auctions on Sundays
- Saturday Previews Are Back! Preview Your Items On Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
- We have brought in extra staff to better meet the shipping needs of our customers
- You are encouraged to call 1.888.447.0596; email firstname.lastname@example.org; text 780.719.0865 with any questions.
- We will soon be implementing auto-charging the day after an auction has concluded as well as a book-your-time pickup service to better maintain social distancing and protect the health of our customers and employees. Click here to book your pickup time.
- We will be DECREASING our online buyer’s premium to support our customers and neighbours during this difficult time
- We are offering same-to-next evening delivery in the Edmonton area. It will cost $12.50 for one box to be delivered in the Edmonton Area and 75 cents for each additional box (Different rates apply for St. Albert/Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Fort Saskatchewan, Nisku. See here for more information).
- Allowing administrative staff to operate remotely
- Continue using preferred rates by shopping carriers like FedEx and DHL case by case to get our international customers the best rate
If you have traveled in the past 14 days to an impacted region If you have been in close contact with someone who has returned from an impacted region If you visited a healthcare facility where treatment has been provided for COVID-19
Good hygiene is the best defense – we can’t stress this part enough – both at work and at home Frequent hand washing (soap and water preferred) or use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Wiping frequently-touched surfaces with antiseptic wipes (keyboard, phone, mouse, etc.). Follow cough and sneeze etiquette (into a sleeve or tissue). Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands If you’re feeling ill – stay home, rest and recover – this is always good advice, and even more so when dealing with a virus outbreak. If you have flu or cold symptoms, stay home and rest – it protects you and those around you. And, if you are at all concerned, please contact a medical professional.
If you have any questions about COVID-19, please contact The Government of Canada’s coronavirus information line (1-833-784-4397), which is available from 7:00 a.m. to midnight (EST) seven days a week.
The auctions are a great time, but we’d rather see you healthy then ill. If you really want to bid, bid online and we’ll ship it to you.
Internet Auctions and shipping are better than ever. Pickup times have been extended until Saturday to make it easier for you to receive your items. Shipping is available on all items, great and small.
*For the months of March and April, Kastner Auction’s is offering discounted pickup rates for consignments. Click here to start selling*
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Read our FAQ