Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us, and so we have taken every possible precaution to ensure that our clients and customers can sell and bid on a whole host of incredible items confidently and securely.
It’s reasonable to have a few questions about the additional measures that we are taking to remain proactive and prepared at this time.
UPDATE: Nov 24 2020
Beginning on November 27, Kastner Auctions asks that all consignors and bidders book an appointment online before visiting us in person.
We ask that all customers and patrons on our premises wear suitable masks to limit the transmission of COVID-19.
Click here for more information about non-medical masks.
- In an effort to keep social distancing as well as maintain the interactive and exciting auctions we’ve thrown, and the diverse and incredible community we’ve grown, we will continue Live Streaming internet only auctions on Sundays
- Saturday Previews Have Been Discontinued Until Further Notice To Help Limit Crowds.
- We have brought in extra staff to better meet the shipping needs of our customers.
- Allowing administrative staff to operate remotely
- Continue using preferred rates by shopping carriers like FedEx and DHL case by case to get our international customers the best rate
If you have traveled in the past 14 days to an impacted region If you have been in close contact with someone who has returned from an impacted region If you visited a healthcare facility where treatment has been provided for COVID-19
Good hygiene is the best defense – we can’t stress this part enough – both at work and at home Frequent hand washing (soap and water preferred) or use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Wiping frequently-touched surfaces with antiseptic wipes (keyboard, phone, mouse, etc.). Follow cough and sneeze etiquette (into a sleeve or tissue). Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands If you’re feeling ill – stay home, rest and recover – this is always good advice, and even more so when dealing with a virus outbreak. If you have flu or cold symptoms, stay home and rest – it protects you and those around you. And, if you are at all concerned, please contact a medical professional.
If you have any questions about COVID-19, please contact The Government of Canada’s coronavirus information line (1-833-784-4397), which is available from 7:00 a.m. to midnight (EST) seven days a week.
The auctions are a great time, but we’d rather see you healthy then ill. If you really want to bid, bid online and we’ll ship it to you.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Read our FAQ