The process of selling your assets can be confusing, tiresome, and stressful.
So why not let Kastner Auctions sell them for you?
We have specialists in many parts of the buying/selling community, including insurance claims, bailiff seizures, general overstocks, business closures, freight damaged goods, estate dispersal, and new product sales.
We start our process by conducting an evaluation of the assets that you wish to consign with us. We accomplish this by either sending out one of our experienced appraisers, or receiving your images/listings via our Express Asset Intake System.
Or if you prefer, you can download our Excel consignment sheet.
What Sort Of Items Do We Look For?
- Vehicles with under 200,000KM & in full running condition.
- Trailers, Quads, Snowmobiles, Dirtbikes, etc.
- Commercial Equipment including Light Industrial Tools, Restaurant Equipment, etc.
- Antiques & Estate Collectibles
- Quality Jewelry with credible appraisals
- Quality Tools in full working condition such as Compressors, Power Tools, New Drill Sets, etc.
- Store Overstock – New Product, Bulk Supplies, etc.
- Scarce or Rare Specialty Items
- Excess Home Renovation Supplies
- Quality New & Estate Furniture Including Bedroom Suites, Dinning Room Suites, Couch Sets, etc.
- New/Near New Kitchen & Home Appliances including Refrigerators, Ranges, Bar Fridges, Wine Coolers, Washer/Dryers, etc.
- New Sports Equipment or Memorabilia
- Electronics & Media including Home Theaters, TVs, Computers, etc. – All electronics must be in full working condition
- Collectible Toys, Comics, Cards, etc.
- Any Items with an auction value of $30 or higher.
We Will Conditionally Accept
- Used Appliances – Must be 5 years old or newer, in working condition, & clean inside & out. We do not accept used built-in dishwashers
- Used Sports Equipment – Must be near new
- Used Electronics – Must be in full working condition. We do not accept outdated or obsolete electronics
- Vehicles with over 200,000KM – We cannot include target prices on any vehicles not running or with over 200,000KM. This excludes diesel & higher end vehicles
- Records – We accept rock & old country records or assorted pallets
- Exercise Equipment & Machines – Must be quality machines & in working condition. We will not accept an old home gym in disrepair. *All equipment must be set up. We will not sell in pieces*
- Please Note: We are contracted to sell *every* item pertaining to Bailiff Seizures & Bankruptcies. Due to this, there may be items in our sales that we will not ordinarily accept. We use our judgement to the best of our abilities to remain fair and equal to everyone.
We Do Not Accept
- Used Clothing & Footwear, including Jerseys, Jackets, etc.
- Used Dishware – excluding Antiques & Fine China
- Used Beds/Bedding
- Used Cookware
- Used Board Games, Kids Toys, & Puzzles
- Used Old Vacuums – Excluding High End Products such as Kirby & Roomba
- 1980’s Pictures – We will accept Signed Oil on Canvas Pictures
- Used 1980’s Furniture (Worn Out & Mass Produced) – We Accept Imperial Loyalist/Vilas Maple
- Furniture with rips, stains, tears, or other apparent damage
- Unroadworthy Bicycles
- Boxes of Books & Magazines – Excluding 1900’s & Older, and Collectibles from 1945 & older
- Boxes of Misc. Mismatched Household Junk
- Pallets of Household Misc.
- Mismatched Golf Clubs
- 8 Tracks, Beta, Or VHS Tapes
- Old Computer Equipment, including Cable/Satellite Boxes & Routers
- Run of the mill Coins & Stamps including Medallions, Tokens, etc
- Ebay Jewelry & Electronics, including Silver/Gold Plate, Cheap Silver Jewelry, etc.
- No merchandise with garage sale/auction tags *all tags must be removed*
Things To Keep In Mind When Consigning
We Accept Consignment Tuesday to Thursday Afternoon Tuesday-Wednesday 9AM-530PM Thursday – 9AM-Noon
To Accommodate Everyone, Appointments Can Be Arranged Outside Of These Times Upon Request.
Remember to Bring:
- Photo I.D. with current address
- Registration/Proof of Ownership for Vehicles
- A List of Your Assets Will Allow Us To Help You Faster
- A Postitive Attitude & Patience